Saturday, June 26, 2010

Intelligent AC-6 Lipo Charger Review with allegation examples.

I finally found a Lipo Charger that I really like that fits my needs. This is the Thunder AC-6 dual power charger from Nitroplanes.com Here is a link for todays price and availability and further information. www.dpbolvw.net I really like this charger, it takes little room and charges all my batteries great.Specification Operating voltage: DC 11~18 volts Charge/discharge power: max. 50/5 Watts NiCd/NiMh: 1~15 cells LiIo/LiPo/LiFe: 1~6 series Pb: 2~20V Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A No. of cycles: 1 to 5 times Battery data memory: up to 5 data charts Weight: 260g Dimension: 140*95*28mm Computer USB port Temperature sensor port Built in AC adapter Thanks for watching. Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment